Research Associate, Food Printing
3 days left
- Full Time
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Develop and characterize food inks for food printing
- Write publications, patents, protocols, reports, procedures and keep project record
- Manage procurement and inventory
- Master's degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Bioengineering, Food Science, Material Science or other related fields
- Experience in 3D printing with a specialization in food printing
- Experience in writing scientific publications
- Good communication skills
- A team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.