Senior Public Relations and Marketing Specialist
Organization Name Khalifa University College of Medicine and Health Science
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science,Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
Senior Public Relations &Marketing Specialist is responsible to support in raising the visibility of the College of Medicine & Health Sciences by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in coordination with the Marketing and Communication Department, in order to promote the profile of the College of Medicine and the University as a whole to external audiences.
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing and Communication Department for co-ordination, planning and production of marketing materials and activities for the College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Support the Manager, Marketing &Director Operations & Administration (CMHS) in booking, designing and tracking advertising for the University as required
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns for the College of Medicine
- Liaison with the University's advertising agency, designers and printers (in-house and external)
- Identify and create opportunities to maximize effectiveness of Marketing efforts
- Create and update marketing calendar and execute marketing campaigns as per approved plans
- Work closely with relevant internal contacts in the areas of event management, media relations, web communications,student services, and the Admissions department;
- Writing reports on events/marketing activities and related impact to feedback information, impact assessment for future development
- Provide Marketing support for the College of Medicine’s annual Induction activities
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior academics at recruitment events and conferences
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communication Department at KU to Set and decide the most conducive media strategy for the communication related to College of Medicine.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Communication Department at KU for press interviews and press conference, as required.
- Oversees the preparation of the advertising and publications copy in Arabic and English, as needed.
- Oversee the arrangements for media at university events. This includes inviting and welcoming English and Arabic media, directing them, providing press releases, and providing hospitality as necessary.
- Draw the attention of the Dean to any negative press or news of interest.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
A minimum of –5-7 years of relevant experience
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Senior Public Relations and Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly