Research Scientist, Mobile Systems and Cloud Security, NSOE
7 days left
- Full Time
- Middle Management
- Singapore |
- Closing On 11 Jul 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Designing and implementing an automatic dynamic analysis platform for in-lab analysis of Android applications
- Experimenting and evaluating the in-lab dynamic analysis platform on popular Android applications
- Designing and implementing an automatic dynamic analysis platform for crowd-sourcing environment of Android applications
- Experimenting and evaluating the crowd-sourcing dynamic analysis platform on popular Android applications
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experiences in the research of software engineering or software security
- Reasonable publication records
- Advanced level of programming and software implementation, especially in C/C++ and Java
- Comprehensive understanding of Android architecture and Android executables
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a term.
For more info, please refer to this website - https://smc.smu.edu.sg