Research Fellow, Computing System Modeling and Simulation
7 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of compact model of the ultrasonic wave fabric and integrate it to an architectural simulation framework and quantify power and performance of this new fabric
- Investigation of the memory connectivity to this new compute fabric
- Supervise graduate student in modeling and in prototype demonstration
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in architectural simulation of computing systems
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.