Research Engineer, Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory
2 days left
- Full Time
Research Engineer (Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Computer Science)
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Apply latest technologies in new automation prototype and product development
- Specifying, developing, testing, analyzing and improving the important mechatronics system
- Adopting current industry standards / methodology to work (industrial standards, open source, common platform)
- Contribute hands-on support for system integration, testing and troubleshooting including software and hardware
- Master's degree in electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, computer science or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in system integration or R&D project development
- Knowledge in firmware programming in embedded system, linux programming
- Able to apply experience/knowledge in automation and automation product development lifecycle
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.