School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer.
- The Project Officer with an undergraduate degree in materials science/mechanical engineering or relevant fields will work on the fabrication of the novel beta type Ti alloys.
- He/she will work with processing and characterization of additively manufactured Ti alloys.
- In addition to his/her work, the duties of the Project Officer will include writing technical papers and communicating the work to international journals and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Metallurgy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to write and communicate to journals and conferences.
- Candidate with experience in Additive Manufacturing is preferred.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.