5 days left
- Full Time
The Nanyang Business School is seeking qualified, full-time individuals for the positions of Research Assistant to manage a stream of exciting and critical research projects.
- Enter data and conduct statistical data analyses (e.g., regression, SEM).
- Design small-scale survey or report website for research purpose, including front-end and back-end skills.
- Manage database server, workstation and external website.
- Organize, reformat and clean raw dataset based on given format then calculate variables for further analysis.
- Perform Web crawling and scraping works for data collection.
- Manage and organize participants for research studies and experiments.
- Basic administrative duties.
- Minimally Bachelor’s; Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Solid and strong background in programming and data management, proficient in at least one programming language, such as Python, R, C, Java etc.
- Strong experiences in relational database, e.g., MySQL and basic knowledge in NoSQL database, e.g., Mongo DB.
- In-depth experiences in Web crawling and scraping
- Basic knowledge of Web management.
- Preferably with some experience in data cleaning, processing, and visualization.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project deadlines and can work independently with minimum supervision.
- The ideal candidate should be someone who is interested in pursuing a research or academic career in the long term.
- The commencing salary for the above posts will be commensurate with candidates’ qualifications and experience.