1 day left
- Full Time
The Nanyang Business School is seeking qualified, full-time individuals for the positions of Research Associate to manage a stream of exciting and critical research projects.
- To coordinate and conduct interviews with research subjects
- Transcribe and interpret interview data
- Help collect and analyse data including archival data from electronic medical record system, observation data, interview data, and data from experiments.
- Literature review
- Manage and organize participants for research studies and experiments.
- Some administrative duties.
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Healthcare Policy, Social Sciences or Business disciplines
- Minimum 1 year experience
- The ideal candidate should be someone who is interested in pursuing a research or academic career in the long term.
- The commencing salary for the above posts will be commensurate with candidates’ qualifications and experience.