Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
School of Materials Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Set up lab-scale facilities for carbon fiber sizing
- Develop carbon fiber sizing agents and optimize sizing process for enhancing properties of continuous carbon fiber-reinforced thermoplastic prepregs, and understand the mechanisms for the enhancement.
- Have a PhD degree in polymer-related discipline with research experience in polymer composites
- Strong background in polymer science and polymer processing
- Good knowledge and hands-on skills in characterization of polymer-based structural materials
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.