7 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Project Officer.
- Designing, simulating, implementing and analyzing radiation-hardened DRAM cells for satellite applications
- Building development boards for evaluating/testing DRAM cells
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related any field with background on Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- Expertise in ASIC design (full custom design methodology)
- Knowledge in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools (e.g. Cadence, Synopsys, Silvaco)
- Experience on IC design testing
- Possess skills in software/hardware trouble shooting
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.