The Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N) has a Project Officer opening in the areas of Machine Learning and Data Mining.
- Managing and preprocessing large-scale time series data (sensor data)
- Applying scientific, technical, and software engineering skills on analysing and mining time series data
- Developing prototypes of the solutions and validating their effectiveness on real applications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline with a focus on Data Mining or Machine Learning
- Excellent programming skills in e.g., Python, Matlab, C++, etc. are expected
- Experience in developing and implementing machine learning/time series analysis/signal processing technologies is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience