Assistant/Associate/Professor (D2) Center of Assessment for Basic Education Quality
Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Collaborative Innovation Center of Assessment for Basic Education Quality
First-Level Discipline: Education, Psychology
Second-Level Discipline: Assessment of Competency in Disciplines, Psychological Testing and Assessment, Educational Policy Research, Educational Big Data Mining, etc.
- Undertake tasks such as basic education quality assessment, application of assessment results, and talents training according to the requirements of the overall plan of the Center and team.
- Achieve milestone progress regarding large-scale assessments, such as Assessment of Competency in Disciplines, Psychological Testing and Assessment, Educational Policy Research, Educational Big Data Mining, and continuously improve the professional quality of assessment and boost the influence of the Center.
- Coordinate academic resources of relevant disciplines, and talents inside and outside BNU, domestic and foreign, lead the expert team to track the latest development at home and abroad, and carry out special research under the guidance of experts.
- Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences, as well as the following requirements:
- With the ability to apply Education, Psychology and discipline-related knowledge to education quality assessment and the ability of assessment results application;
- With solid theoretical foundation, be familiar with data application, and with basic knowledge of the concept and process of education quality assessment;
- Those with relevant work experience are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Professor (D2) Center of Assessment for Basic Education Quality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly