Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of China Institute of Education and Social Development
First-Level Discipline: Education
Second-Level Discipline: Comparative Education
- Responsible for education policy-related research, participate in the organizing domestic and international seminars and drafting relevant results.
- Responsible for establishing a research data collection, analysis and classified management platform.
- Participate in the building and management of the think tank platform.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences, as well as the following requirements:
- Acquire a doctoral degree from a domestic or foreign university or research institution, with backgrounds in Comparative Education, International Education, and Educational Policy.
- Know well the education research with broad academic horizon, solid theoretical foundation, and impressive skills in research, organization and coordination.
- Those with overseas study experience and related work experience are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
(Please send the email with the following subject: “Name +2020 Think Tank Talent Recruitment”)
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of China Institute of Education and Social Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly