Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of China Institute of Education and Social Development
First-Level Discipline: Education, Sociology
Second-Level Discipline: Educational Policy Studies, Social Administration and Social Policy, Social Work, etc.
- Responsible for or assist in completing research projects of China Institute of Education and Social Development, and enhance the academic influence, impact of decision-making and social influence of the Institute.
- Engage in academic affairs of the Institute, participate in organizing and coordinating relevant academic conferences, and coordinate and review internal magazines of the Institute.
- Publish 3 high-quality papers as the first or corresponding author, and 5 high-level decision-making research reports adopted during the tenure.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D1 level of Humanities and Social Sciences, as well as the following requirements:
- Acquire deputy senior titles or above;
- Responsible for or engage in projects as a core member under National Social Science Fund of China or National Natural Science Foundation of China;
- Responsible for province and ministry-level research projects as a task or project leader;
- Those with governance support reports approved or adopted are preferred.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
(Please send the email with the following subject: “Name +2020 Think Tank Talent Recruitment”)
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of China Institute of Education and Social Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly