Assistant / Associate / Professor - Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Title Tenure-track faculty at all levels
Department / College Department of Materials Science and Engineering, National Cheng Kung University
Contract Type Full Time
Posted / End of date 12 Jun 2020 / 05 Sep 2020
Expected Starting date Feb 01, 2021, or upon agreement
- Lecturing subjects
- Supervision and opposition of master’s and doctor’s diploma theses
- Scientific research and publishing activities
- Engaging in project activities
- Those who have a Ph.D. in materials or science and engineering relations and have outstanding performance.
- Desired Expertise and Research Interests
[A] Metallic and/or Ceramic Materials (structural materials preferred)
[B] Materials Science and Engineering, and related fields.
◎ Applicant should download the form of “Faculty Application Form for MSE, NCKU” (available through https://reurl.cc/qdaaYq)
◎ All application documents as listed below need to be mailed to:
Mr. Hsiuping Su
Department of Materials Science and Engineering,
National Cheng Kung University
1 University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan R.O.C
Faculty Application Form for MSE, NCKU (as mentioned above)
- A curriculum vitae (CV) (including academic/work experiences, expertise, and publication list)
- A copy of Ph.D. degree certificate. (To complete the faculty recruitment, you will be asked for the official verification of the foreign degree(s) from the relevant ROC (Taiwan) embassy or the foreign authority by ROC (Taiwan) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO)).
- Copy of the transcripts of undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Three recommendation letters. (one from Ph.D. advisor)
- Copies of Ph.D. dissertation (cover page, and abstract)
- Copies of selected publications
- Future plan in research topics and courses to teach.
The salary for the position is based on the Salary Regulations for NCKU Academic Staff.