Administrative Assistant, College of Business
6 days left
- Full Time
The College of Business seeks an incumbent for the position of Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to Assistant Dean, faculty and students.
- Act as first point of contact for students in the COB office. Responsible for directing student enquiries to the appropriate administrator.
- Aid faculty and administrators with day-to-day tasks such as scanning, copying, printing.
- Coordinate student meetings with Assistant Dean, Associate Dean, and Dean where necessary.
- Maintain and update the inventory of approved College of Business textbooks. Help manage textbook distribution and reclamation.
- Assist with coordinating College-related activities on campus (e.g. set up College’s booth and prepare publications for the Majors Day and graduation gathering)
- Organize field trips and transport for students and accompany as a chaperone whenever necessary/possible.
- Developing spreadsheets, accessing student records to verify information.
- Coordinate IELTS exam for graduating students.
- Booking rooms for various meetings.
- Arrange catering as required.
- Must possess a diploma from an accredited institution and minimum of 0-1-year experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education, skill or experience
- High computer literacy and typing speed minimum of 35-40 wpm in English.
- Fluency in English; Arabic is an asset
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.