4 days left
Department Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
Category Research and Laboratory
Full-Time / Part-Time Temporary
Application Deadline 7/10/2020
The Ayroles, Metcalf, Grenfell and Graham Groups are looking for an hourly research assistant to manage the construction and distribution of sampling kits and other logistics for a research team investigating COVID-19 in the Princeton community.
Day-to-day duties include:
- assembly of sampling kits;
- checking assembled kits and posting them to study participants;
- receipt of completed kits; distribution of samples to testing facilities; and
- email and other communications with the whole research team.
The successful candidate will be careful, focused, detail-oriented, and willing to learn. The work will begin immediately, but there may also be opportunities to continue this work in the fall.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or chemistry
- Laboratory research and spreadsheet skills
- Willingness to learn and follow strict study protocols
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW