Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion for Teaching in Physiotherapy Study Programme
7 days left
- Part Time
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position:
Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion for teaching in Physiotherapy study programme
- Master’s degree in the field of Physiotherapy;
- at least 1-year experience as a physiotherapist;
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written), active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form),
Description of the main activities:
- Teaching subjects Basics of kinesiotherapy, Basics of diagnostics and therapy of musculoskeletal disorders I-IV, Examination methods III, Sports physiotherapy, Developmental neurology;
- Supervision and opposition of bachelor's and master's theses,
- Scientific research and publishing activities,
- Engaging in project activities.
Expected starting date: September 2020. Part-time position (20 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by July 9, 2020, in a form of the electronic application (below).
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. In case of questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.