Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position:
Assistant at the Department of Health Promotion for teaching in in the field of study Physical Education and Sport, Fitness Training and Applied Kinesiology and the field of Physiotherapy
- Master’s degree in a related field;
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written), active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form);
- experience in the field.
Description of the main activities:
- Teaching subjects Diagnostics and movement in ontogenesis, Regeneration and rehabilitation in sports practice, Nutrition, Basics of sports nutrition, Kinesiology
- Supervision and opposition of bachelor's and master's theses,
- Scientific research and publishing activities,
- Engaging in project activities.
Expected starting date: September 2020. Part-time position (20 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by July 9, 2020, in a form of the electronic application (below).