Assistant/Assistant Professor for the Department of English Language and Literature
The Dean of the Faculty of Education of Masaryk University, in accordance with Section 77 of Act No. 111/98 Coll. announces a selection procedure for the position of an assistant or assistant professor for the Department of English Language and Literature, focusing on teaching English (full time 1.0).
- Master degree in English Language and Literature or Primary Teacher Education
- PhD in relevant field welcome
- teaching practice in the field (preferably at primary or lower secondary school)
- ability to teach in the Czech language; in the case of a different mother tongue, a certificate is required (min. C1 level)
- preconditions for teamwork
- potential for international professional / research activities (a list of foreign conferences,internships, project participation, etc. required).
The deadline for submitting applications together with a motivational letter, CV, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and an overview of professional experience is 09.07.2020.
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/55953