Research Fellow 2, Materials Science
We are looking for a dynamic postdoc with expertise in light management to improve the performance of semi transparent solar cells.
He or she should possess the following knowledge/ability:
- Fabrication, optical and electrical characterizations of perovskite solar cells.
- Optical techniques to improve the efficiency of solar cells: up/down conversion, solar concentrator, luminescent solar cells, etc.
- Optical Characterizations techniques Thin film processing/deposition techniques by solution processes.
- Chemical synthesis of nanomaterials.
- Knowledge on Solar Cell principles, fabrication.
- Able to bring the process from Lab to large scale processing suitable for industry.
- Able to guide Undergraduate and postgraduate student projects.
- Able to work well in a team
The candidate should have a PhD degree in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Chemistry or other Science/Engineering disciplines.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.