Research Fellow, Computer Science/Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Physics/Mathematical Sciences
4 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conducting research in the areas of Machine Learning, Knowledge Graphs, Algorithm Design, Data Mining, Question-Answering, and Recommendation
- Designing and implementing scalable algorithms and machine learning methods
- Performing empirical study on real-world knowledge graph datasets
- Publishing in top-tier conferences and journals
- Designing prototypes and demos
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematical Sciences or related discipline
- Good programming skills in e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc
- Research experience in data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, knowledge graphs, social networks, algorithm design, recommendation, question-answering, network embedding
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.