Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
1 day left
- Full Time
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Design, implement, monitor, and manage wired and/or wireless communication networks for the model Cyber Physical System (CPS) testbed
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent, preferably electrical engineering or computer science
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Network Development/Implementation/Testing
- Proficient in IP Address Management (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Strong understanding of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- Network equipment (routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP)
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, MQTT, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.