Assistant / Associate / Professor (C2) of Arts & Communication
Category: Top Young Talents (C2)
First-Level Discipline: Drama and Film Studies
Second-Level Discipline: Film, Radio and Television Art, Theater and Chinese Traditional Opera
- Build a scientific research platform, gather academic resources, and make great contributions to developing disciplines and building talent teams;
- Responsible for state-level major or key projects;
- Build academic teams, carry out frontier research, and promote the building of first-class disciplines;
- Undertake undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs, provide bilingual courses and train high-level postgraduates;
- Apply for major talents, teaching and research awards.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences, with a doctoral degree and Associate Professor titles or above granted by a domestic or overseas university, and with overseas education or work experience;
- To lead the frontier research in preponderant disciplines such as Film, Radio and Television Art and new inter-disciplines such as New Media, Big Data, and Cultural Communication, and obtain influential and high-level achievements.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C2) of Arts & Communication
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly