Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Arts & Communication
Category: Outstanding Talents
First-Level Discipline: Musicology and Dancology
Second-Level Discipline: Musicology
- Build a scientific research platform, gather academic resources, and make great contributions to developing disciplines and building talent teams;
- Responsible for state-level research or Art Theory projects;
- Build academic teams, carry out frontier research, and promote the building of first-class disciplines;
- Undertake undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs, and train high-level postgraduates;
- Apply for major talents, teaching and research awards.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Outstanding Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences; with a doctoral degree and Professor title granted by a domestic or overseas university;
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Arts & Communication
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly