Research Engineer, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Hardware Design
4 days left
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Design an interface printed circuit board for a full system demonstration encompassing a fabricated prototype chip
- Interface the board with a developed software-development kit
- Architecture and hardware RTL design of an improved hardware accelerator for AI with better energy efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge in printed-circuit board design
- Experience in hardware design and architecture analysis
- Familiar with FPGA programming and design flow
- Proficiency in hardware description languages such as Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.