Assistant for the Department of Special and Inclusive Education
4 days left
- Full Time
Dean of the Faculty of Education Masaryk University is announced in accordance with § 77 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll. the tender for a position of Assistant for the Department of Special and Inclusive Education (full-time job – 1,0).
- University degree in a Master's program special education – specialized in the field of people with hearing impairments,
- Ph. D in Special Education - completion/study,
- Practice in special needs education in the field hearing impairment
- Experience with the research in the field of pedagogical sciences;
- Experience with international co-operation (list of internships, project participations, etc. required);
- Active knowledge of English (at least B2);
- Ability to teach in the Czech language.
- Experience from the non-profit sector
- Experience in project management.
Please send motivational letter with a CV, report on the needs of school practice in inclusive education with regard to the teacher education, certification of education (without a notarial verification) and overview of professional activity till 06.07.2020
To apply, complete an application at the university job e-Application system at https://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacancies/55733