Administrator, Genetics and Genomics Department
1 day left
- Full Time
Overall Objective of the Job :
Responsible for effective and efficient execution of secretarial and administrative work and ensure effective operations of the office of the chair of the department.
- Preforms a verity of secretarial and support tasks for the chair of the Genetics & Genomics Department
- Schedules meeting, appointments and keep track of chair calendar
- Processes all business correspondence including letters, reports, memos and routine correspondences
- Provide appropriate liaison with the university and other external agencies and organization
- Assist the chair in activities related to strategic planning
- Assist the chair in activities related to management advisory board
- Prepare daily and weekly Schedules chart for the chair of department
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- College degree or higher diploma
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualification As above
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- High-level skills in using the Internet and computer programs especially MS Office.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
Special Instructions to Applicant Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department As.Dean for Clinical Affairs-(CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff