RIE Trainee, Research Assistant, Algorithms
2 days left
- Full Time
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Delta-NTU Corporate Lab
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab works on developing cyber-physical systems, ranging from large infrastructure systems such as water and power distribution to emerging consumer systems such as the Internet-of-Things (IoT), an ever-growing network of physical objects and systems connected to the Internet.
Develop and deploy algorithms relating to:
- motor and motion control for robotics applications
- sensor fusion and data extraction
- mobile robots localization and navigation
- Working/research experience in robotics dynamics & control is necessary
- Knowledge and experience in one of the fields: control theory, motion control, and autonomous mobile robot control
- Experience with software design using Python or C++ on ROS will be an advantage