RIE Trainee, R&D Engineer, Autonomous Vehicles and 5G Communications
5 days left
- Full Time
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Energy Research Institute @ NTU
The Centre of Excellence for Testing and Research of Autonomous Vehicles – NTU (CETRAN) is a research centre within the Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N). CETRAN works closely with the LTA and Industry on the development of test methodologies and standards to enable future commercial deployment of autonomous vehicles on public roads in Singapore. The roles are within a joint industry project with Siemens, working on development of simulations, and verification of simulations against real world testing on our test track do develop digital twin technologies which can accelerate development of AV technologies.
- Prepare literature surveys to outline research / technology development in the areas of autonomous vehicles and 5G communication
- Participate in research program, including planning of research experiments and data collection
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research programs, and support data analysis
- Study vehicle communication architectures and AV systems
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of the scientific and engineering principles
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills