Senior Research Engineer, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Establish Embedded Hardware Capabilities
- Lead Electronic Circuit Design activities in power converters, controller boards, transceivers, mixed signal applications
- Maintain a good understanding of industrial standards (aerospace & marine) of electrical system
- Master's Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Proficiency in Altium Designer for schematic capture is essential
- Experience in solving noise problems in high switching frequency converters and ability to design of EMI/EMC filters to meet stringent requirement
- Good understanding of PCB layout and component placement
- Experience in working in multi-domain team (Electro-chemistry, Electrical, Mechanical and Control etc.)
- Possess broad interests across engineering disciplines and a sound understanding of interactions with other engineering disciplines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.