Research Fellow, Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop a formally verified, secure, industrial-grade RISC processor
- Integrate the processor with a formally verified microkernel
- PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline with the topics of formal verification of safety-critical systems
- Proficiency with at least one theorem provers (Isabelle, Coq, Agda, F*, PVS, or Lean)
- Familiarity with computer architecture especially RISC or MIPS microarchitecture
- Experience with at least one functional programming languages (SML, OCaml, Haskell, F#, Rust, Scala)
- Experience with at least one hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, Hardcaml, Clash, Lava, Chisel or Bluespec)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and write reports both independently and collaboratively
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.