Research Fellow, Neuromorphic Computing
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on a project to conduct the research on development of neuro-inspired or neuromorphic algorithms exploiting properties of ionic-electronic coupled systems.
The roles of this position include:
- Development learning & programming schemes for in-memory computing based Deep Neural Network systems
- Development of novel plasticity algorithms for learning in spiking neural network algorithms
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in spiking neural network learning algorithms
- Expertise in hardware requirements of NVM devices for in-memory learning of Deep Neural Networks
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in DNN packages like Pytorch or Tensorflow etc
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.