Research Associate, Engineering/Chemical/Environmental/Material Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for the position as Research Associate.
- Conduct research (experimental and/or modelling research) in membrane science and technology
- Prepare/write project report
- Publish research results
- Mentor junior students for their research project
- Master's Degree in Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Material Engineering
- A good publication record in the area of membrane science and technology or other separation technologies for water, energy and environment related applications
- Good experience in membrane process (e.g. electrochemical processes, ion exchange membrane processes, pressure-driven membrane processes) or membrane fabrication will be a plus
- Excellent academic writing and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and talented in scientific research
- Can work independently, and also collaboratively with team members
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU