NSTX-U Project Support Coordinator
Coordinate NSTX-U staffing activities and Laboratory interfaces to ensure the timely acquisition and release of project personnel, coordinate the development/review/approval of Field Work Packages (FWPs) and serve other project support functions on an as-requested/as-needed basis.
- Maintain current NSTX-U force report and release dates.
- Coordinate periodic and special NSTX-U staffing meetings including preparation of needed materials and action item follow-up
- Assist project team w/preparation, review and approval of Job Descriptions
- Interface/assist HR Department and other Laboratory stakeholder organizations (e.g. Engineering Department) in execution of staffing actions
- Track/monitor progress in filling open positions – engage NSTX-U Recovery PM or APMs to address issues/problems
- Maintain JD library
- Assist in on-boarding process
- Coordinate the timely preparation, review and approval of Recovery FWPs
Serve other project support needs, including support of weekly schedule reviews, document control, procurement tracking/interface and other project support functions on an as-requested/as-needed basis.
Education and Experience:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- High School diploma and 7+ years of related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible and strong ability to multi-task
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW