Enterprise Architect, Information Technology Department
The Information Technology Department seeks an incumbent for the position of Enterprise Architect to be responsible for managing and initiating all actions required to create, implement and govern the architecture. The Enterprise Architects job covers five distinct areas in ITD: Academic requirement, information Architecture, Application Architecture, Technological Architecture and Solution Architecture.
- Responsible for managing and initiating all action required to create, implement and govern the architecture, including project management and planning.
- Derives, defines, and explicitly represent various artifacts within the Enterprise Framework.
- Optimizes information management approaches through an understanding of evolving Academic needs plus technology capabilities.
- Promotion & delivery of shared infrastructure as well as applications to reduce costs and improve information flows; ensuring that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business ITD strategies
- Responsible for communicating, the creation of standards and governance of the architecture process.
- Provides leadership and consultation to multiple programs, studies, and pursuits within the IT area.
- Works closely with IT and Business representatives to develop mission level requirements, perform feasibility assessments, and establish the Enterprise Architecture.
- Implements and audits the available information architecture.
- Creates and implement an application and technological architecture
- Carries out investigation regarding a new ITD Academic Architecture.
- Describe a specific system and its relation with other systems as activity of solution architecture
- Perform design computation, compiles data, and elementary architectural assignments
- Prepares estimates and architectural plans as requested
- Inspects structures in the field and audits compliancy with architectural guide lines and principles
- Prepares and presents white papers and proposals
- Provide consultation throughout the program life cycle
- Forecasts technical trends, prepares technology roadmaps and develops win strategies
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in area of specialty from an accredited College or University with a minimum experience of 7 years in the field or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.
In addition to completing the online application form, attach a cover letter, a current CV, and the names and contact details of three professional references.
While we appreciate all applications, you will be contacted only if you are selected for an interview.