Facilitate and assist the Clinical Skills courses, Clinical Sciences courses, involving simulation activates at the Clinical Skills Simulation and Training Center.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities related to the Clinical Skills Simulation and Training Center. Day to day activities includes preparation of rooms for teaching/ learning, arranging mannequins /models/equipment.
- Liaise with simulated patients for teaching related activities and examinations, process and facilitate their payments.
- Preparation and maintenance of simulated patient’s database.
- Requisitioning of office stationaries, teaching related materials and other items needed in the simulation center.
- Liaise with faculty, staff and students in CMHS for activities related to skills training, answers queries and provide assistance to enhance the service.
- Schedules meetings and takes minutes at meetings
BSc with relevant Experience
Preferred Qualification As above
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency particularly MS Office.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in Arabic is a must.
Special Instructions to Applicant
This position is available for UAE National only
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department Medical Education - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 6000 to 15000 AED