Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1 & D2) of P.E. and Sports
First-Level Discipline: Physical Education
Second-Level Discipline: Sports Humanistic Sociology, Theory of Sports Pedagogy and Training, Human Movement Science
Actively participate in discipline building, responsible for teaching and scientific research, and engage in social services, etc.
- Chinese candidates need to acquire deputy senior titles or above;
- Responsible for or engage in projects as a core member under National Social Science Fund of China or National Natural Science Foundation of China or responsible for province and ministry-level research projects;
- Publish high-level academic papers, with rich teaching experience and great potential for teaching and scientific research in the field;
- Aged under 35 in principle (extraordinary candidates subject to certain flexibility)
- Fresh doctoral or postdoctoral personnel at home or abroad;
- Responsible for or participate in national scientific research projects or be granted postdoctoral funding;
- Publish high-level academic papers;
- Remarkable sport skills;
- With great potential for teaching and scientific research in the field; 6. Aged under 31 in principle (extraordinary candidates subject to certain flexibility)
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
Tel: +86-10- 58804909
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1 & D2) of P.E. and Sports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly