Cognitive Neurologist, Faculty
The University of Chicago: Biological Sciences Division: Department of Neurology
Location: Chicago, IL
The University of Chicago's Department of Neurology is searching for a full-time faculty member at any rank. The successful applicant will join a multidisciplinary team comprising neurology, psychiatry, geriatrics, nursing, and social work. They will participate in a growing clinical program, initiate and participate in clinical trials for AD and related dementias, and teach medical students, residents, and fellows. We especially welcome applicants with clinical trial experience and a history of extramural funding. Academic rank and compensation (including a generous package of fringe benefits) are dependent upon qualifications.
Prior to the start of employment, qualified applicants must:
- have a medical doctorate or equivalent,
- hold or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois, and
- be BE/BC in Neurology and Behavioral Neurology.
To be considered, those interested must apply through The University of Chicago’s Academic Recruitment job board, which uses Interfolio to accept applications: http://apply.interfolio.com/62090. Applicants must upload: CV including bibliography, cover letter. Review of applications ends when the position is filled.
For instructions on the Interfolio application process, please visit http://tiny.cc/InterfolioHelp.
More searches like this
- Medicine & Dentistry Academic Posts jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Professors / Chairs jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Tutors jobs in Chicago