Department: Library & Learning Technology
Starting Salary: £32,548 per annum
Hours: 36 hours per week
Successful candidates will join the TEL team and work closely with academic, administrative and other support staff in the development of technology enhanced learning to ensure with colleagues in the TEL team and across the University to deliver staff development, provide support and educational guidance and innovative learning.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Technologist who have:
- Excellent communication skills engaging staff in learning technology
- Strong understanding of how technology enable teaching and learning
- Strong understanding of instructional design process adopted in education
- Proven track record of delivering professional development and training
- A friendly, confident and professional attitude
- A can-do attitude and a self-motivator
- Have a strong team player attitude
For more information about this role, please click here
As part of the interview process candidates will be expected to deliver a 10-minute presentation to the interview panel.
Closing Date: 10 June 2020 at 23.59
Interview are likely to be held short after.