A message to our candidates
I hope this message finds you safe and well during this difficult time.
Job seeking can be a physically and emotionally draining task at the best of times and with the COVID-19 pandemic impacting so many employees and businesses around the world it can feel that it’s become even more challenging. We recognise that very few people have been left untouched by the reach of the pandemic. Some have fears over job security, others may have had their hours reduced or worse yet, lost their job as a direct result of the ongoing crisis.
At Times Higher Education, we want to help. We are working hard, both internally and with our recruitment partners to ensure that we continue to offer you available and attractive positions at the world’s best universities.
To do this we have:
- Offered all recruiters the opportunity to post temporary and short term contracted positions (max 6 months) free of charge until the end of June. We hope that this will bring more opportunities directly to you, particularly remote working roles and those for online teaching positions to help you through this difficult time.
- Upgraded our platform. As well as giving our site a much-needed face lift, we have also brought in new functionality, such as “recommended jobs” which will highlight opportunities on our homepage that match your previous search criteria. And made it even easier for you to register for job alerts by email.
We would like to take this opportunity to hear more from you. What more would you like THE to do for you? Where would you like to see more opportunities? And in what disciplines? How would you like them delivered to you? Only with your feedback can we continue to improve our offer to you so please click here to complete a really short survey!
You can also keep up to date on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global higher education with all our independent news from our team of journalists, and explore our latest careers advice. Above all stay safe, stay well and stay positive.
Hiring Solutions Director
Times Higher Education
More searches like this
- Sociology Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in London (Central)
- Sociology Vice-chancellors / Principals / Provosts jobs in London (Central)
- Sociology Deputy Vice-chancellors jobs in London (Central)
- Sociology Pro Vice-chancellors jobs in London (Central)
- Sociology Deans jobs in London (Central)