Abdominal Imaging Radiologist
The University of Chicago: Biological Sciences Division: Department of Radiology
The University of Chicago's Department of Radiology, is searching for a full-time faculty member at any rank. The appointee will have responsibilities in abdominal imaging including interpretation of CT, MRI, US and fluoroscopy of abdomen/pelvis and image guided biopsies. Participation in a variety of multidisciplinary conferences is expected. Other duties will include teaching and supervision of trainees and students, and scholarly activity. We especially welcome applicants with abdominal MR experience/expertise. Academic rank and compensation (including a generous package of fringe benefits) are dependent upon qualifications.
Faculty members have dedicated academic time with many opportunities available to develop research interests in collaboration with our strong basic science group as well as other clinical and basic science departments throughout the campus including an MRI research center and Cyclotron. The MRI research center includes two 3T whole body MR scanners and a 9.5 T small bore scanner for animals and specimen imaging dedicated for research. A more complete overview of the department is available at http://radiology.uchicago.edu.
Prior to the start of employment, qualified applicants must:
- have a medical doctorate or equivalent,
- hold or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois,
- be Board certified or eligible in Radiology, and
- have completed fellowship training in abdominal or body imaging or equivalent.
To be considered, those interested must apply through The University of Chicago’s Academic Recruitment job board, which uses Interfolio to accept applications:http://apply.interfolio.com/72776. Applicants must upload: CV including bibliography, cover letter. Review of applications ends when the position is filled.
For instructions on the Interfolio application process, please visit http://tiny.cc/InterfolioHelp.
More searches like this
- Medicine & Dentistry Academic Posts jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Professors / Chairs jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Chicago
- Medicine & Dentistry Tutors jobs in Chicago