Assistant / Associate / Professor (B) of Foreign Language and Literature
Category: High-level foreign teacher for teaching and research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Foreign Languages and Literature
Second-Level Discipline: Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Carry out scientific research and publish papers on international journals. Guide or help Chinese teachers with paper authoring.
- Provide courses for undergraduates and postgraduates, 6 class hours per week, and provide guidance on students' thesis.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Outstanding Academic Leaders of humanities and social sciences.
- Major in Literature, Linguistics, Language Teaching, or Translation with a doctoral degree granted by overseas colleges or universities;
- Work in overseas universities or research institutions with Associate Professor titles or above;
- Publish high-quality papers on core journals as the first or corresponding author.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (B) of Foreign Language and Literature
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China