Assistant / Associate / Professor (C) of Business
Category: Top Young Talents
First-Level Discipline: Theoretical Economics, Applied Economics, Business Administration
Second-Level Discipline: Political Economy, Western Economics, World Economy, Labor Economics, International Trade, Educational Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Human Resources
- Complete the school required tasks;
- Know about the frontier discipline at home and abroad, participate in academic research and exchanges at home and abroad, and study major and frontier issues in the field;
- Responsible for or get involved in major research projects (including interdisciplinary and cross-major projects);
- Participate in establishing discipline development plans or propose suggestions;
- Participate in developing talent training plans and get involved in talent training and professional talents building.
Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of the respective C1 and C2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C) of Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly