Assistant / Associate / Professor (B) of Business
Category: Outstanding Talents
First-Level Discipline: Theoretical Economics, Applied Economics, Business Administration
Second-Level Discipline: Political Economy, Western Economics, World Economy, Labor Economics, International Trade, Educational Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Human Resources
- Teach core courses of the discipline and guide doctoral and postgraduate students;
- Correctly understand the trends of the discipline, propose strategic, prospective and creative research concepts, and lead a research team to catch up or surpass the world advanced level;
- Actively get involved in and be responsible for major national scientific research projects; carry out original research on major theoretical and practical issues, and strive to make technological breakthroughs and achieve milestone progress in the field;
- Responsible for academic team building, and assemble and lead an innovative team for teaching and scientific research, which caters to features and development needs of the discipline.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Outstanding Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (B) of Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly