Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Business
Category: High-level foreign teachers for teaching and research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Theoretical Economics, Applied Economics, Business Administration
Second-Level Discipline: Political Economy, Western Economics, World Economy, Labor Economics, International Trade, Educational Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Human Resources
- Correctly understand the dynamics and trends of the discipline, propose basic, strategic, and prospective research subjects and projects, and lead a team to engage in research of international significance in the field;
- Actively promote international academic exchanges, size the opportunity to go global, and engage in cooperation and research on an equal basis;
- Cater to major national strategic needs and harness global frontier technologies, and actively get involved in major national sci-tech projects;
- Achieve scientific research results recognized by domestic and foreign peers, train innovative talents, and build a sci-tech team capable of continuous innovation during the tenure. Well-known scholars recruited are expected to build a team of international reputation and deliver world-class scientific innovations.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Outstanding Talents of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Strategic talents and chair professors of international academic influence from overseas universities and research institutions; and academic masters, distinguished scholars or talents in the field and industry.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly