Assistant / Associate / Professor (C2) of Chinese Language and Culture
Category: Top Young Talents
First-Level Discipline: Chinese Language and Literature
Second-Level Discipline: Chinese Grammatology/Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
Implement tasks to advance the development of the discipline and exploit new research areas; carry out high level research work, achieve distinctive results in specific high-level academic research areas, and grow into an influential scholar in the specific area; conduct close exchanges and communication with universities or research institutions at home and abroad to train international talents and achieve international research results; and build an academic team specializing in modern Chinese grammar or vocabulary research and lead team members to produce high-level research results.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Top Young Talents of C2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Be granted the highest award in Chinese language research or have the potential to become a top scholar in China.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (C2) of Chinese Language and Culture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China