Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of Beijing Institute of Culture Innovation and Communication
First-Level Discipline: Drama and Film Studies
Second-Level Discipline: Cultural Communication
- Engage in research on traditional cultural inheritance and innovation, and responsible for the relevant policy research and preparing governance support reports;
- Meet the needs of building high-end think tanks, and responsible for organizing domestic and international seminars on culture and drafting relevant results.
- Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D1 level of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Responsible for state-level projects or key projects at province and ministry level;
- Associate professor and above, with backgrounds in interdisciplinary study or overseas work experience;
- With no less than two years of experience in policy research or think tank research.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D1) of Beijing Institute of Culture Innovation and Communication
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China