Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Chinese Language and Literature
First-Level Discipline: Chinese Literature
Second-Level Discipline: Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Chinese Philology (History of Modern Chinese and Global Chinese Studies), Folk Literature (Intangible Cultural Heritage), Children’s Literature, Comparative Literature and World Literature (English, French or Japanese), Theory of Literature and Art (Western Literary Theory or Ancient Literary Theory)
- Undertake teaching and scientific research of related disciplines at various levels, and engage in talents training and discipline building.
- Fluent in foreign languages, capable of teaching overseas, and actively involved in academic communication, international conferences and other work conducive to promoting the international development of disciplines.
- Responsible for projects at state, province and ministry level, and achieve milestone scientific research results.
Meet the hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D2 level of Humanities and Social Sciences.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Chinese Language and Literature
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China