Research Fellow, Delta-NTU Corporate Lab
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab is inviting applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Model task planning and resource management processes in a manufacturing system with possible component failures and dynamic user requirements
- Carry out analysis of impacts of faults and system changes to existing jobs
- Systematically generate resilient control and task planning strategies that minimize negative impacts of faults and system changes on the overall system performance
- Demonstrate developed modeling and control/optimization strategies in realistic case studies
- Assist other research staff in developing a test-bed
- Possess a PhD degree in relevant fields, e.g., applied mathematics, systems and control, discrete-event systems, systems engineering, and operations research, with substantial experiences in (formal) modeling and real-time optimization of large-scale complex systems, and should be familiar with standard modeling and optimization tools
- Experience in software development related to large-scale manufacturing systems and/or material handling systems will be a plus
- Background in one or more of the following fields: systems and control, discrete-event systems, applied mathematics, operations research, systems engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: modeling of complex systems, fault diagnosis and prognosis, resilience analysis, resilient control, or optimization
- Programming skills, e.g., matlab, python or C/C++/Java
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU